Simplify the HR task with the human resource information system (HRIS). The system helps human resource professionals in managing all the HR tasks from hiring, managing attendance, leave requests, and payrolls, etc. In all, the system merges the activities with human resource management and information technology at one common database by using the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. The software facilitates workflow, improves efficiency and keeps a record of information of every single employee. The software can be customized as per the need of HR and the employer. Make the best use of time and manage the number of different activities related to human resources, accounting management, and payroll.
The software plays a significant role in increasing efficiency, making decisions and producing quality work. This enhances the productivity of both employees and managers to make your work more effective. So invest time in finding and implementing the ideal human resource information system and reduce your workload.
Core Features of Human Resource Management Software
- Centralized Database: With an automated database it becomes easy for HR to finally break up with maintaining and managing spreadsheets and paper files.
- Manage Payroll: Integrate accounting module and attendance system for effective payroll management.
- Attendance Management: Streamlines the process of maintaining attendance sheet reducing the chance of manual errors that usually occur.
- Talent Management: Helps in attracting, recruiting, engaging, developing, and retaining employees in a complicated process with the talent management system.
- Employee Onboarding: Scanning documents, automating workflow, predefining checklist help in completing the onboarding process.
- Tracking and Reporting: Play a significant role in tracking employees in the system with the effective implementation of HRIS
- Manpower Planning Information: It offers information that assists human resource mobilization, career planning, succession planning and input for skill development.
- Personal Statistics System: It keeps records of historic and current data that is being used for various type of analyst.
- Appraisal Information: It deals with performance appraisal and merit rating information that is used to make a decision regarding promotion, increment and secession, and career planning, etc.